Exam Oh exam… this note is during my examination week..
11:38 PM | Author: MUHAMMAD LABIB ABD JALIL
walking straight to the examination hall.. huhu

Examination week has arrived again and has brought all its usual indescribable occupations, feelings, and troubles..
Today…1 Jun 2009…
Last nite, I’ve finished paper of Quran..
As the time goes by, it was already 2 weeks I’m in exam situation…
Fuhh…!! So tired….
Sometimes, there will be up and down feeling…
I’m happy if I can do exam successfully, but I’m sad when I’m doing worse…
But, I’ve to struggle until the end….
I’m reading “kitab Fiqh Munakahat” rite now in preparation for next paper (3 Jun), the day after tomorrow…
That is my friend’s favourite subject…heheh…
Including me?? Might be…
Why u guys interested in this subject?
Heheh…that’s mean, u guys dreams to get married….
Fiqh Munakahat discussed a lot about chapter of marriage..
So, we make challenge between of us…who fail for this paper, he can’t get married…
If u guys wanna know…this subject take long times to cover all chapters…
Why I said that? How to get finish because during study group, we always chit chat and dreaming bout …if our wife side of us….hihih…
It’s great…wife can cook, prepare food for us, and massage us to release tension….huhuh….
That time, it just dreams in order to relax for a second from pressure study…
But, Alhamdulillah…we finished all chapters at the end….

in examination hall


The next paper is “Hadis Nikah” …
Arrghh….i’m getting spirit to think about marriage because there were papers about marriage for this week….
InsyaAllah…my friends and I will be study hard for this coming paper, 7 Jun…
The next paper is subject “Sorof” – 10 jun…
Then, subject “Naqdul Adabi” – 13 Jun..
But, this time, I’ll be going in sad situation, because… after “Naqdul Adabi”, I’ve two papers
at the same day (14 Jun) for subject “Tarikh Alam” and “oral Quran”..
Plz pray for me…
Struggle can’t be stop till the end….I’ve to face it….
Life is wonderful…make it cheerful….be brave in whatever situation and challenge…
Just remember…”we have Allah and Rasul…always with us…”
For my dear friends (3 lughah), we are the best…so, try to do the best…Gud luck!!
Wallahua’lam….
|
This entry was posted on 11:38 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: